Reach and CLP
Assisting manufacturers, importers, retailers, distributors and other users to fulfil the Reach Regulation (1907/2006) and other applicable national legislation and EU legislation:
- Classification and labelling of hazardous chemical substances and preparations in accordance with CLP 1272/2008/EG.
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets in all EU languages plus Norwegian.
- Registration and reporting to Product Registers.
- Preparing and evaluating exposure scenarios.
- Read-across to assess the toxicity of chemicals.
We can serve as your external resource in regulatory issues.
- Toxicological and ecotoxicological assessment of substances, mixtures, substitution of chemicals, etc.
- Preparation of occupational safety and health plans.
- Application for ecolabelling, e.g. Nordic Ecolabel and the EU Ecolabel.
In collaboration with our partners, we also offer
- Ecotoxicological testing and investigations of pollutants
- Chemical analyses
- Microbiological testing
- In vitro testing