The Cosmetic Products Regulation (EU) No 1223/2009 came into force 11th of July 2013 and applies to all cosmetic and hygiene products, both those manufactured in the EU and those imported into the EU. AdvocoTox supports manufacturers, importers and distributors to comply with the Cosmetic Products Regulation.
We can serve as your external resource in regulatory issues.
The Cosmetic Products Regulation
- Safety assessment and preparation of Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSR) in accordance with the Cosmetic Products Regulation.
- Preparation and compilation of product information (PI-files).
- Review of ingredient lists.
- Labelling of products.
- Notification to the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP).
- Application for ecolabelling, for example Nordic Ecolabel and the EU Ecolabel.
- Environmental assessment of ingredients and products.
In collaboration with our partners, we also offer
- Microbiological testing
- Chemical analyses
- In vitro testing